Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Daily Bible Verse Calendar

Over the holidays I received a beautiful scheduling calendar book for 2009 and wished I had a use for it (all my scheduling is done online). When our assignment for memorizing a Bible verse every day for this year came, I thought that was the perfect use for this scheduling book. So I have been writing my verse(s) each day in the large areas provided for daily activities. It is just the right size (6-1/2 x 9") to carry with me and I often pull it out to read through the verses during the day. It's been enlightening to see the line of thought that appears through several days' verses.
An additional blessing that has occurred is that I've found that I'm also memorizing more references from Science & Health and Prose Works along with the Bible verses. I am so grateful for this assignment - it really is making the Bible come alive for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment